Genshin Impact implements the four-man party system. This allows you to coordinate your character’s functions and abilities to further increase your dealt damage against monsters. It also has party presets so the only thing you have to do is to switch presets for specific tasks.
With this, you are free to choose whatever combination of characters that suit your immediate need especially in hunts, dungeons, boss fights especially those with particular elemental weaknesses and more.
Now let us proceed on how you are going to do it to preserve your dominance and might over the various bosses and elemental types in game.
To do so:
- Press and Hold ALT then click o the Top Left Character Icon . Alternatively, simply Press ESC key on your keyboard. That works too! Yay!
- Click on Party Setup.
- Here you will see your currently deployed party members.
- There are four party presets indicated by which also contains four slots where you can place various characters of different elements and abilities.
- Click each slot to reveal a character selection pane with which you can customize your party.
- Click on your chosen character. In this guide, we will chose Ningguang.
- Click Switch to immediately use that character add them to your party.
Now we have successfully added Ningguang into the party.
To make Ningguang appear as the main character. You need to Press the number 4 or whichever number your favorite hero has been assigned to your party hud.
And that’s all there is to it. Happy Hunting!