- Teleport to Kamisato Estate and head towards this shrine near the beach.
- Use the lens on the statuette to reveal another fox statue. Switch to an electro character and use a charged or special attack to obtain a key-shaped ward.
- After obtaining the ward, head towards the marked area of the islet. There are no quest markers in our map, however, the quest does talk about beach flats. Once we arrive at the location, use the lens on the statuette to reveal the doorway inside the cave.
- Inside we find another shrine. Use the key-shaped ward to reveal the pattern for the puzzle.
- Change the numbers on each post that correspond to the numbers in the pattern.
- Solving the puzzle will summon two Ochimushas. Defeat them both to complete the cleansing ritual. Take a look around the cave to find chests and electroculus. There’s also another tunnel leading outside another islet which contain other interesting items.
- Report back to Kazari, under the dried well behind the village chief’s house.
After completely cleansing the Chinju Forest, Araumi, and now the Kamisato Estate; we are now one step closer to completing the Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual. As we speak with Kazari, she then points us towards Mt. Yougou as the final cleansing location.