To start this quest, look for Eiko of the Seirai Island adventurers.
Seirai Stormchasers Part I
Investigate The First Warding Stone
- Proceed to the marked area in the map.
- Meet up with Eiko and Taisuke to check the warding stone.
- Follow the cat footprints from the warding stone towards the shrine.
- Explore the shrine and check to see if there are people around to talk with.
- Talk to Neko (black cat), the provisional head priestess.
- Neko requests that you check the offering box.
- Head to the nearby village and gather materials to repair the offering box.
- We are greeted with Treasure Hoarders as we arrive at the village. Defeat all of them.
- After defeating the Treasure Hoarders, a cutscene plays with one of them begging for mercy. They then point you towards their camp.
- Defeat more of the Treasure Hoarders in the camp.
- Once the camp is clear, investigate the boxes to get the following materials: rope, nails and wood planks.
- With everything gathered, return to the Asase Shrine and head straight to the offering box to fix it.
- Report back to Neko about the offering box repairs.
- Head back to Taisuke and Eiko to seal the warding stone.
- First Warding Stone Orientation: Three (3), Four (4), Four (4) Solving this puzzle with help reduce the storms radius at Amakumo Peak.
Seirai Stormchasers Part II
Seal the Second Warding Stone
- Head towards the location of the second warding stone.
- Here we only see two paper charm hangers and the warding stone.
- As soon as we get close to them, three ronins appear near the warding stone. Defeat all of them, so we can proceed towards the third paper charm hanger.
- After defeating the ronins, head north and make your way towards this floating stone to find the third charm hanger.
- Second Warding Stone Orientation: two (2), Four (4) and three (3) for the charm hanger on the floating stone.
Seirai Stormchasers Part III
Seal the Third Warding Stone
- Proceed to the next marked area and meet with Taisuke and Eiko.
- This time, we will have to find the path towards the warding stone.
- Use this device to transform you into a wisp. This will transport you towards the warding stone.
- Once you reach the floating stone, summon the electrogranum and press T to reach the floating stones and get to the charm hangers and the warding stone.
- Third Warding Stone Orientation: three (3), three (3) and four (4).
Seirai Stormchasers Part IV
Seal the Fourth Warding Stone
- To reach the fourth warding stone, summon the electrogranum to easily reach the floating stone.
- The Final Warding Stone Orientation: four (4), four (4) and four (4).
- After solving this puzzle, explore the platform and defeat the Thunder Manifestation.
- After defeating the thunder manifestation, activate the Ley Line Blossom using forty (40) original resins.
- Continue exploring the area, hopping between floating stones until you find chests and electroculus.
- After locating and gathering everything, return to Eiko and Taisuke.
We can now visit Amakumo Peak without the fear of being hit with deadly lightning. This would be the perfect time for us to start and complete the Reminiscence of Seirai quest.