The internet is filled with different ways to make your boobs bigger. But breast size is determined primarily by someone’s genes and hormones followed by lifestyle and body weight. And there is no magic pill to get a bigger cup size.
However, there are a few things you can do to make your breasts appear bigger. They may not have the same effect as cosmetic surgery. But they may be an option for anyone looking for a subtle increase and are reluctant to do surgery.
Check out these 3 tips to increase your bust size. The boost may be subtle. But that may be all you need.
1. Get Moving
First, get moving. Exercises that focus on the shoulders, back, and pectorals can help improve muscle tone underneath the breasts.
Arm circles are exactly what they sound like. You can use hand weights, cans, or small water bottle to add extra resistance to this exercise.
- Extend your arms out to a “T” horizontally to your sides
- Keep your arms at shoulder level and slowly make circles forward for 1 minute
- Next, make slow circles backward for 1 minute
- Now pulse your arms up and down in small, concentrated movements for 1 minute
- Repeat once or twice
Wall presses are modified versions of push-ups that you may be familiar with. Use a wall or any other upright, stable source to lean on.
- First, stand in front of the wall, placing your palms against the surface at approximately chest level
- Slowly lower your body until your front nearly touches the surface, keep your back straight
- Push up with your arms and return to your start position
- Repeat 10-15 times per rep
Arm presses are similar to arm circles. But instead of circles to the side of your body, you’ll pull your arms into the front of the body. For more advanced movements, try it with hand weights or resistance bands.
- Start from a sitting or standing position, arms extended in front of you with palms together
- Open your arms and pull them back until your back arches
- Bring your arms back together to the front
- Repeat the movement for approximately 1-minute
Horizontal Chest Press
Like the arm press, this exercise involves pulling your arms to the front of your body. This is another exercise that works out your pectoral muscles.
- First, start off with your arms in front of you with arms bent at 90-degree angles
- Keeping your arms bent, open them as far as you can
- Bring your arms back together
- Repeat the motion for at least 1 minute
The prayer pose is another exercise that works out the pectoral muscles. It’s like the horizontal chest press, except instead of bringing them together you pull them into your chest.
- Extend your arms in front of your body, keep them level with your shoulders
- Press your palms together for 30 seconds
- Next, press your palms together and bend your elbows at 90-degrees
- Pull your arms towards your chest in a prayer pose and hold for 10-seconds
- Repeat this movement 15 times
All the exercises mentioned may be performed without extra equipment or even going to a gym. But if you want an added challenge, you can incorporate resistance bands or small arm weights.
2. Eat the Right Foods
Another way to increase your bust size is to eat the right foods. Are these miracle foods? No. But some foods may increase your breast size.
However, keep in mind that many of these foods are rich in fats. They are healthy fats, but they will cause you to gain a little weight. And gaining weight is another way to get bigger boobs naturally.
This helps with breast size because they are primarily made up of muscle tissue and fat. The idea is that increasing the fat ratio in the body may also help gain a cup size.
Keep in mind, however, that you can’t choose where you may gain weight. But if that’s a risk you’re willing to take, check out what type of foods to focus on below.
Healthy Oils and Fats
The trick is to eat healthy fats and oils. This isn’t a license to eat a bunch of junk food. It is still a relatively healthy diet, but it may also give you extra inches on other parts of your body. Pay special attention to fats and oils rich in omegas.
Things to eat:
- Oily fish
In addition, you may want to incorporate soy products into your daily diet. Soybeans contain a lot of phytoestrogens. This chemical compound mimics the natural estrogen in the body.
Why do you need this chemical? Because estrogen is the hormone that makes breasts plump when a woman is on her menstrual cycle.
Things to eat:
- Soy milk
- Fake meat products
Fruits and Veggies
Gaining a bigger bust line isn’t all fats and oils, though. You still need fruits and vegetables to balance out your diet. Fortunately, there are a few that may also help with cup size.
Focus on plants that have a lot of phytoestrogens. Like soy products, there are a few that contain the chemical that mimics estrogenic properties. They may not be as concentrated as soy products, but there are a few that have the chemical in lower levels.
Things to eat:
Lastly, add some fresh herbs to your meals. Some herbs contain phytoestrogen. So it’s a good idea to add them where you can. In addition, some herbs may also help retrain healthy breast tissues. You can toss them into your cooking, or check out a supplement if you prefer.
Things to eat:
- Licorice root
- Wild yam
3. Stand Up Straight
How is your posture? Correct posture can give you an instant lift in the bust area. Your mother wasn’t wrong when she told you to stop slouching when you were a little girl.
What Is Posture?
Posture is the position you hold your body when you are standing, sitting, or lying down. When you have good posture, your body is perfectly aligned to support against gravity. Posture isn’t something that you may consciously think about, but years of poor posture may have it in the forefront of your mind.
Good posture can elongate the body and give the illusion of bigger and perkier breasts.
How to Correct Poor Posture
First, correcting posture is a constant awareness of how you’re holding your body. It won’t change overnight, but with practice, you may eventually have good posture without thinking about it.
- Keep your weight evenly distributed
- Stand on the balls of your feet
- Your knees should be slightly bent and your feet shoulder-width apart
- Pull your shoulders back
- Tuck in your tummy
- Keep your head level whenever possible with your earlobes in line with your shoulders
You have some options if you’re wondering how to get bigger boobs naturally. You can exercise to boost the muscles under the bust. This may give the illusion of more lift.
Alternatively, you may also want to alter your diet and incorporate additional healthy fats and oils. However, you can’t choose where you gain weight. So you run the risk of adding more inches to other parts of your body if you go this route.
Lastly, you can also correct your posture. Hunched shoulders may hide a lot of the breasts’ natural fullness. Used in combination with exercise or a specific diet, these tips may be all you need to augment your breasts naturally.