Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/499c55/renewable_energy) has announced the addition of the “Renewable Energy: Global Industry Guide” report to their offering.
The Renewable Energy: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the renewable energy industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
– Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
– Provides textual analysis of the industrys prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
– Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
– Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
– Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
– The global renewable energy market grew by 11.6% in 2007 to reach a value of $246 billion.
– In 2012, the global renewable energy market is forecast to have a value of $398.7 billion, an increase of 62% since 2007.
– The global renewable energy market grew by 3.6% in 2007 to reach a volume of 2,739.9 billion KWh.
– In 2012, the global renewable energy market is forecast to have a volume of 3,216.8 billion KWh, an increase of 17.4% since 2007.
– The Americas account for 40.6% of the global renewable energy markets value.
Why you should buy this report
– Spot future trends and developments
– Inform your business decisions
– Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
– Save time carrying out entry-level research
The Renewables market consists of the consumption of electricity generated via Geothermal, Solar, Wind and Hydroelectric means, as well as through wood and waste combustion. The volume of the market is calculated as the total volume of electricity consumed (in billions of kilowatt hours, kWh), and the market value has been calculated according to average annual electricity prices. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2007 annual average exchange rates.
For the purpose of this report the Americas comprise Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Venezuela, and the US.
Europe comprises Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
Asia-Pacific comprises Australia, China, Japan, India, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan.
The global figure comprises the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe.
CHAPTER 1 Introduction
CHAPTER 2 Global Renewable Energy
CHAPTER 3 Renewable Energy in Asia-Pacific
CHAPTER 4 Renewable Energy in Europe
CHAPTER 5 Renewable Energy in Belgium
CHAPTER 6 Renewable Energy in Canada
CHAPTER 7 Renewable Energy in China
CHAPTER 8 Renewable Energy in France
CHAPTER 9 Renewable Energy in Germany
CHAPTER 10 Renewable Energy in Italy
CHAPTER 11 Renewable Energy in Japan
CHAPTER 12 Renewable Energy in the Netherlands
CHAPTER 13 Renewable Energy in Spain
CHAPTER 14 Renewable Energy in the United Kingdom
CHAPTER 15 Renewable Energy in the United States
CHAPTER 16 COMPANY PROFILES
CHAPTER 17 APPENDIX
**TABLES AND FIGURES ALSO INCLUDED**
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/499c55/renewable_energy