As I was running around, getting things done for the Archon Quest: The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia, I stumbled upon a side quest (more like a daily quest, judging by the quest icon). It’s rather common for most games to have included side quests popup along the way as you go out and about.
Feed the Puppy Quest
To complete this quest:
- Visit this area in the map of Inazuma.
- Get near the feeding plate to interact.
- Make sure to already have Fowl in your bag.
- After you place the Fowl on the plate, the quest is immediately completed. And you’ll receive the following rewards:
|Companionship EXP +15|
|Mora x 1449|
|Mystic Enhancement Ore x 1|
|Enhancement Ore x 1|
This quest wasn’t included in the list of my daily’s earlier, however as I came close to the area it immediately activated the quest.
Harvesting Sakura Bloom
You may have seen them, pink petals floating in clusters, and wonder what are they? What are they for and how will you get them. At least that’s what I thought when I first saw Sakura Blooms when my character entered Inazuma.
They are local specialty items and can only be found in Inazuma, along with many others that were included in the release of version 2.0 & 2.1 of the game.
To harvest Sakura Blooms:
- You’ll need to have a character with an Electro element. (I currently have Razor and Fischl, but I’ll use Razor since he’s already in my party)
- If you don’t have one in your party then check this out before proceeding.
- As you get closer the cluster starts to scatter. You may do the following:
Device Normal Attack Charged Attack / Elemental Skill Special Attack / Elemental Burst PC Left Mouse Button Press E or Press and Hold E, for Bow user Press R Press Q Playstation Press Circle Press R2 Button Press Triangle Smartphone Tap the largest button you can find on the right
- After that, these scattered petals are then compressed into a lump and will now be available for harvest.
No Electro Element Character?
Alright, so you played the game for free and had no luck getting Electro element characters on your own. Let us remind you that your initial character, the Traveler, is a chameleon when it comes to resonating with elements.
To do this:
- Visit the Statue of Seven in Inazuma using the Traveler character.
- Press F to interact with the Statue. (Check out the skills used. Notice that the initial element used is Anemo.)
- Select Resonate with Electro.
- And there you go. You now have an Electro element character.
Sakura Blooms are found scattered all over Inazuma. It’s always best to gather them whenever possible. You’ll thank us later for this tip. It’s not like you’re hoarding anyway. Do it with everything you see in-game, this will make things easier in the long run.
Also, there are instances that you will need to resonate with Anemo or Geo in order to complete tasks that are a bit out of reach. You’ll get it when the timing is right.
But for now, let us know what you think by leaving a comment below.